This 30-hour combined online and classroom training, developed by the Addiction Technology Transfer Center, will meet the thirty hour Clinical Supervision training requirement for following certifications:
- Advanced Counselor and Master Counselor status in the OASAS Substance Use Disorder Scopes of Practice.
- Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC renewal), and Credentialed Prevention Professional/Credentialed Prevention Specialist (CPP/CPS initial section 3 and renewal).
The in-class portion of the training will take place at Coordinated Care Services, Inc. (CCSI), 1099 Jay Street, Building J., 3rd Floor (Glenn Gravino Board Room), Rochester, NY 14611
The in class sessions are scheduled for the following times:
- Day 1: Wednesday, February 6, 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Day 2: Thursday, February 7, 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Day 3: Friday, February 8, 9:00am – 2:00pm
To register, please visit the course website
Questions about the training may be directed to:
- Cheryl Martin at 585.738.7298 | email@example.com
- Kathy King at 585.613.7632 | firstname.lastname@example.org