The Chautauqua County Hope and Healing Committee’s 5th “Hope and Healing Conference of WNY” will take place on June 3and 4, 2020, at the State University of New York at Fredonia, in the Williams Center. The event works with local agencies, and organizations, to bring awareness on mental health and substance abuse. This 2020 event will feature a number of different presenters and breakout sessions:
- Anne Hazlet, as a Keynote Speaker, who is the Senior Advisor for Rural Affairs at the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Another keynote speaker: Jermaine Galloway, who is a presenter on “drug and alcohol prevention, trends, enforcement and education;”
- Third Keynote speaker, Melissa Pietrkiewicz, who is a clinical social worker, trauma informed care specialist, and founder of Partners in Kind—“a local organization that promotes charitable efforts ‘to make Chautauqua County whole again’”;
- Multiple breakout sessions on topics such as, “social/emotional learning, trauma-informed care, prevention, and harm reduction, etc.”
- “FRED” Talks, which are “brief, engaging presentations highlighting efforts to bring hope and healing in Chautauqua County.”
The table sign-up form can be found here.
The Sponsor Levels and Agreement Form can be found here.
To register at a discounted rate, please click here.
To submit a presentation proposal, please click here.